Om Sarvam Khalvithamevaham Naanyathasthi Sanathanam!
(Nothing permenant in this universe/life except me! The Almighty Sivasakthi)
I have more than 3000+ facts gathered and noted down in my personal book. I would like to update this Chapter slowly and steadily at-least 3 principles in a week. Therefore please make an attempt to open this Chapter quite often to get updated information:
Please note some of the contents quoted in this chapter may vary compare with other authors' publications due to different source of information from various books of sanathana dharma sastras. I have taken careful attention to minimise contradictions and errors.
God Bless You.....
*********** ************** ****************
LETS LEARN AS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
To be continued....
44. Karmendriyas (Organs of Action) how many?
Ans. They are 5 (Ears, Skin, Eyes, Tongue and Nose)
43. Jnanendriyas (Organ of Sense) how many?
Ans. They are 5 (Sound, Touch, See, Taste and Smell)
42. How human bodies are made? In other words, the constitution/ingredients of the body?
Ans. They are 7 elements viz: Thwak (Skin), Raktham (Blood), Maamsa (Meat), Kozhuppu (Fat), Asthi (Bone), Majjaa ( Marrow of the bones) and Sukla (Sperm).
41. How these Pancha-bhoothaas are worshiped in the form of Lord Siva in earth?
Ans. 5 Important Siva Sthal/Temples in South India are considered as the representatives of Pancha Bhoothas viz: Chidhambaram (Space-Natarajar), Kaalahasthi (Wind-Kaalahastheeswarar), Thiruvannamalai (Fire-Arunachaleswarar), Thiruvanaikaval (Water-Jambukeswarar) and Kancheepuram (Earth-Eakambareswarar)
40. What are the pancha-bhoothaas (5 element principles)?
Ans. Akasam (Space), Vayu (Air/Wind), Agni (Fire), Aapa: (Water) and Prithwi (Earth).
39. How many Yogini-ganas/devathas perform service to Goddess Parasakthi?
Ans. They are 640,000,000 in numbers (8x8=64x10,000,000=640,000,000). Mainly 64 Yogini-devathaas perform service to Goddess Parasakthi and each one of them having 10,000,000 yoginis as their paricharakaas (sub-ordinates to help), like wise total 640 million yogini ganas exists.
38. How many upachara / service according to great rishi (saint) Parasurama as per his Kalpa soohra?
Ans. Maharshi Parasurama recommends 64 types of Upacharas to his/her personal deity (upasana moorthy).
37. What is Mahayagakramam?
Ans. They are 64 types. Basically 64 Yogini’s perform conduct as worship of Goddess Parasakthi in Sakthi-upasana. During meditation the Upasaka offer such services to his upasana moorthy starting from invoking/invitation till conjoining with her eternal spouse/consort. Since it is a secret worship, it is better to learn from a devi upasaka in other words Guru/Spiritual Master.
36. Mahaasanaas (ultimate great postures) how many?
Ans. They are 36 in numbers. Each one provides 36 different types of results.
35. What is the meaning of Mahayogikham?
Ans. Achieving the 8th Sidhi which is Prakamyam / Paramokhathwa; this is also known as Nirvikalpa Samadhi.
34. What is Mahasamaadhi? How many types?
Ans: Samadhi means ultimate realization of soul. They are 2 types of approach to attain such a state of mind viz: The first set – conquering 8 sidhis (attainment/accomplishment) such as Anima, Mahima, Laghima, Garima, Easithwam, Vasithwam, Praapthi, Prakamyam; the second set – Rasawaadham, Seethoshna-sahanathwam, Adhamothamadha Bhaavam, Sukha-Dukha Thulyatha, Kaanthi-bala-bhaahulyam, Visokam, Paramaathma-parathwena Thapo-dhyanaathi Nishtitha and Yadeshta-chaarithwam.
33. Which are the hero mountains of each Varsha / Place & Time?
Ans. Total 7. They are; 1. Himavaan, 2. Hemakooda, 3. Nishaada, 4. Meru, 5. Chaithra, 6. Karnee and 7. Sringhi. (Meru mountain can be located apx 25KM behind Kedarnath Parvath/tample).
32. How many Khandam mentioned in our Puran / Aagama sasthra for Maha Sankalpam?
Ans. Total 9. They are; 1. Bharatha, 2. Ilaavrutha, 3. Bhadraachalam, 4. Hari Varsham, 5. Kethumaalam, 6. Ramyakam, 7. Hiraamayam, 8. Uthara Kuru and 9. Kimpurusham. (Please note all these dweepas and khandas / divisions would change according to time period and natural calamilities known as Pralaya).
31. How many most important Dweepas mentioned in our Puran / Aagma sasthras for Maha Sankalpa (Greatest resolution)?
Ans. 7 Dweepas (although this vary between 4 and 18 including Upa-dweepas): 1. Jambu Dweepam (Salty water & Lord incharge - Nara Narayana), 2. Plaksha (Sugar Cane water & Lord incharge - Soorya), 3. Saalmala (Madhu/Honey water & Lord incharge - Garudan), 4. Kusa (Ghee water & Lord incharge Hiranyarethas), 5. Krouncha (Milky water & Lord incharge - Kruthaprushtar), 6. Saaka (Curd water & Lord incharge - Medhaathithi) and 7. Pushkaram (Sweet water & Lord incharge - Brahma).
30. What are the Dhrushtis (Doctrine / Site / Faculty of seeing) of Brahman?
Ans. 4 types: 1- Purushan (Cosmic man), 2- Vyaktham (Manifest), 3- Avayaktham (Unmanifest), 4- Kaalam (Time).
29. How many Maha Manthras / Supreme Hymn exists of Almighty?
Ans. 7 Crores (70,000,000) / 70 Millions.
28. What is Pancha Brahmasanam? How is it made?
Ans. A special celestial seat made up of 5 Brahmas. Godess Bala Thripurasundhari / Parasakthi sits on this seat. The constitution of this special seat is supported by Brahma, Rudra, Vishnu, Maheswara are the 4 pillars and Sadhasiva being the seating couch.
27. What is Samadhi?
Ans. Deep concentration of mind on an object in other words joining mind with goal.
26. Types of Samadhi?
Ans. 3 types. 1- Savikalpa Samadhi (Conciousness dissolved for short period i.e 50-50% state of mind) Nirvikalpa Samadhi (Conciousness dissolved for long time 100%), 3- Sahaja Samadhi (Conciousness lost for ever).
25. What are the ways to see or realize God?
Ans. 3 ways: 1- Karma (Path of action), 2- Bhakthi (Path of love and devotion), 3- Gnanam (Path of wisdom for attaining and realising God).
24. What is Saadhana Chathushtayam according to Gnaana-maargam and what are they?
Ans. To realise Brahman / Supreme Soul one need to practice the 4 important saadhanaas (practices) called Saadhana Chathushtayam. They are: 1- Aathma Vivekam (Descriminating knowledge about Nithyam & Anithyam - Permenant & Ephemeral), 2 - Vairaghyam (Determination to conquer 6 hurdles), 3 - Sama-dhamaadhi-shatka-sambathi (Tranquility/peaceful & Self restraint and curbing of the mind from evil propensities), 4- Mumukshuthwa (Desire for realization of God).
23. How many refined VEDAS and what are they?
Ans. There are 4 Vedas viz: Rig, Yajur, Saama & Otharva
22 Who divided and prograted the Vedas?
Ans. Sri Veda Vyasa (formerly Krishna Dwaypayanan) consolidated the moola veda and vided into 4 sections for people to learn and practice easily.
21. What is Thriprasthanam or Prasthana-thrayam?
Ans. The Hindus (Sanathana Dharmees) have mainly 3 philosophical divisions. They are Adhvaitham, Visishtaadwaitham and Dwaitham.
20. What is Adhvaitham (Non Duality) and who is the propagator of this philosophy??
Ans. They believe in that all beings (moveable and immovable) are part and parcel of Singular Brahman i.e. God. In other words no difference between an individual and God. Therefore you may worship your own soul or see God in every's one. Be aware that there are 3 main states of Mind viz. Jagradh, Swapna and Sushuptha (Awake/Dream/Deep Sleep). This practice was propagated and consolidated by Poojya Sri Adi Sankara Bhagathpada from Kerala Origin as per his Guru's instruction Sri Gaudapada / Gurupada. He established the singular reality of Brahman, in which the soul and Brahman are one and the same.
19. What is Visishta-dwaitham (Qualified Non-Duality) and who is the propagator of this philosophy?
Ans. They believe that, Supreme Being having a definite form, name, and attributes. The definite form is Lord Vishnu. Such reality has three aspects: Vishnu (God), Soul (Jiva), and Matter (Prakrithi). Vishnu is the only independent reality, while souls and matter are dependent on Vishnu for their existence. Thus, Ramanuja's system is known as qualified non-dualism.This practice was conceived and propagated by Poojya Sri Ramanujacharya, Tamil Nadu Origin.
18. What is Dwaitham (Duality) and who is the propagator of this philosophy?
Ans. They believe in that God and Individuals are different and God is different from other beings and objects. i.e. They are plurastic / multitude and beyond mere words. However they believe that Lord Vishnu is the Brahman. According to Dvaitha there are three ultimate realities: Vishnu (Brahman), soul (Jiva), and matter (Prakruti). Five distinctions are : (1) Vishnu is distinct from souls; (2) Vishnu is distinct from matter; (3) Souls are distinct from matter; (4) A soul is distinct from another soul, and (5) Matter is distinct from other matter. Souls are eternal and are dependent upon the will of Vishnu. This theology attempts to address the problem of evil with the idea that souls are not created; indirectly says they are self born or no conclusion to its origin. This practice was conceived and propagated by Poojya Sri Madhvacharya, Karnataka / Tamil Nadu Origin.
17. In which period the Prasthana-thraya Gurus were lived; according to moden statistics?
Ans. Sri Aadi Sankaracharya - AD 788-820
Sri Ramanujacharya - AD 1040-1137
Sri Madhavacharya - AD 1238-1317
16. Which are the other non popular Upa-prasthana-thrayam and its philisophers?
Ans. Dvaidadwaitha (Sri Nimbarka, a Vaishnavite from Andhra Pradesh, 13th Centuary), Sudha-advaitha (Sri Vallabhacharya from Andhra Pradesh finally settled in Gujarat, 14-15th Centuary) and Achinthya Bhedha Abhedha (Chaithanya Mahaprabhu / Gaura / Nimai from Bengal, 14-15th Centuary).
15. How many Devas (divine celestial bodies) exists in one Brahmandam / Universe ?
Ans. 33 crores (Thirty three millions).
14. How many Asuraas (demon bodies) exists in one Brahmandam / Universe ?
Ans. 66 crores (Sixty six millions).
13. How many Philosophies / Darshanaas / Aastika reveal the Hindu Dharma (Sanathana life) ?
Ans. Mainly 6 Aastikas. Viz: 1) Sankhya, 2) Yoga, 3) Nyaya, 4) Vaiseshika, 5) Purva Mimamsa, 6) Vedantha. All these derived out of Vedas and Veda is the supreme reality of our existence.
12. What are these 6 Philosophies in simple term?
Ans. 1) Sankya - a strongly dualist theoretical exposition of mind and matter.
2) Yoga - a school emphasizing meditation closely based on Sankhya philosophy
3) Nyaya or logics - Discriminate and analyse
4) Vaisheshikha - An empiricist (knowledge arises from experience) school of atomism (Natural philosophy i.e. atoms which cannot be broken into further pieces, in other words scientifically analysed approach)
5) Mimamsa - An anti-ascetic and anti-mysticist school of orthopraxy (ethically and faithfully conducting rituals as prescribed for the welfare of self).
6) Vedantha - Opposing Vedic ritualism in favour of mysticism (spiricual truth or God's grace). Vedanta came to be the dominant current of Hinduism in the post-medieval period (approximately between 7 to 17th centuaries).
11. How many devathas / divine celestial Gods exists in one universe; who are they?
Ans. According to Hindu philosophy there are 33 crores (330 millions) of devathas. The main ones are: 11 Rudras, 12 Adhithyas, 8 Dik-Palakas & 2 Aswini Kumaras = Total 33 main deities and all of them have 1 crore (10 millions) Ganas (associate Gods) each to make Total 33 crores.
10. How many types of Vayu / Marut / Air exists in this universe?
Ans. According to Sri Devi Bhaghavatham (Divine book of Parasakthi) there are 49 type of Marutas / Wind. The formula is 1 x 7 x 7 = 49 Marutaas.
9. How many arts persists?
Ans. 64 types
8. How many corners? which are they?
Ans. 4+4 = 8 North, East, West, South, Northeast, Southeast, Southwest, Northwest
7. How many Cosaas / Sheaths exists in a human body and what are they?
Ans. Total 5. They are - Annamaya cosa, Pranamaya cosa, Manomaya cosa, Vignaanamaya cosa and Aandamaya cosa.
6. Types of human bodies?
Ans. 3 Types. 1) Sthoolam (Physical)
2) Sookshmam (Soul or invisible)
3) Param / Karanam (Great Soul / Reasonable & Imagenary)
5. State of Soul / Jeeva / Life ?
Ans. 2 Types: 1) Samsaram / Material life 2) Mokshapeksha / Spiritual
4. What are the 6 main hurdles that hinder the spiritual progress of a life of human?
Ans. They are 6. 1) Kaamam / Desire, 2) Krodham / Anger, 3) Athyagraha / Greed, 4) Andhaviswasa / Ignorance, 5) Mamatha / Ego and 6) Assoya / Jealous.
3. What are the procedures of errecting a hindu temple according to South Indian method?
Ans. 1. First find out a most suitable place for temple through Ashtamangalya Prasna / Astrological reading or Vaasthu Sasthra.
2. Do Bhooparigraham
3. Shadadhara Prathista (Mooladharam, Swadhistanam, Manipooram, Anahatha, Visudhi, Aagna)
4. Give order to make Bhimba / Idol to the sculptor / Silpi
5. Bhimba Parigraham (accept the Idol from sculptor) then Jalaadhivasam (soak it in the holy water) then Rakshagna Homam followed by Vaasthubhali then 8 Kalasa / pot pooja.
6. Nethron-meelanam (open the eyes of the idol)
7. Install Napumsakasila and Peedam
8. Install Idol/Moorthy and apply ashtabandam to fix the idol on the peetam..
9. Shower Kumbesa Kalasam, Nidra Kalasam, Upacharaas through Jeeva-Aavahanam, Sthoola-Aavahanam followed by Sthotra-Aavahanm on Bhimba/Idol Devatha.
10. Nivedhyam i.e. offer food to the Devatha. (One important issue over here is that - whatever food you give on the first day the same and the quantity of food should be given to the Devatha as long as the temple exists; and/or does upasthanam)
11. Purified food to the Dwarapaalakaas and Sribhoothas (Private guards of God).
13. Thanthri / Priest touch the head of the Idol and chant Moola Manthra of that desired / invoked deity.
14. Lit / burn all lamps and close the entrance of santum sanctorum / Srikovil / Garbha-griha for 3 days.
15. Install Balikkallu / Offering seat
16. Re-open the Srikovil and instruct the routine rituals and worshiping method to the regular priest.
Note: In other words Thanthri is deemed and virtual father of the invoked devatha.
2. How does certain important facts transform during different Yugas viz: Kritha / Thretha / Dwapara & Kali Yuga which is (BC 3000+ onwards):Please read the facts of each yuga with the separation slash:
Ans: Kritha Yuga / Thretha Yuga / Dwapara Yuga / Kali YugaHuman's height: 24 feet / 18 feet / 12 feet / 6 feetAyus -Avg life term: 400+ years / 300+ years / 200+ years / 100+ years
Happiness: 12 of 12 / 9 of 12 / 6 of 12 / 3 of 12Sorrows - Unhappiness: 6 of 24 / 12 of 24 / 18 of 24 / 24 of 24Desire & Needs: 5 of 50 / 10 of 50 / 20 of 50 / 50 of 50
Holy - Good deeds: 8 of 8 / 6 of 8 / 4 of 8 / 2 of 8
Sin - Evil deeds: 2 of 8 / 4 of 8 / 6 of 8 / 8 of 8
Peace of Mind - Calmness: Yaamam (4 hours) / Muhoortham (24 minutes) / Ghati (5 minutes ) / Nimisha (1 Minute)
1. Where does one's Sradha / Concentration turn towards between previous Yugaas and Kali Yuga?
Ans: Previous Yugaas / Kalli Yugaas
1) Towards own mother / Towards Wife's mother
2) Cows / Dogs
3) Own Brother & Sisters / Wife's brother
4) Own Wife / Other's wife
5) Good moral stories / Bad & immoral talks
6) Pilgrimage / Gambling & Casino
7) Yaagam - Holy Sacrifice / Evil Deeds
8) Faith & Belief / Doubting and Disbelief
9) Spiritual / Material
10) Enough time for everything / No time for anything
11) Living for others / Living for own
12) Share + Care + Tolorance / Impatient
13) Nobel cause / Money making
14) Sacrifice for others / Selfish mind
15) Helping others / Teasing and Troubling others.
==== Please look up to read ====