Om Namasivaya nama:
Today we revised Sadhana Chathushtayam (Viveka, Vairaghyam, Mumukshuthwam, Shadka Sampathy), Shadka Sampathy (Sama, Dhaama, Uparathy, Thitheeksha, Sradha and Saamadhaanam) followed by Dos and Don'ts (Niyamas and Yamas):
All Vedanthik students must practice these 10 commandments without fail to understand and practice Vedik Life. These qualities are the foundations of Sanathana Dharma.
1. Saucham (Purity in all respects)
2. Santhosha (Peace of mind in all respects)
3. Thapas (Meditating, fasting and self enquiry)
4. Sadhyayanam (Spiritual Study)
5. Iswara Pramidhanam (Surrender to God)
1. Himsa (No voilance manasa/vaacha/karmana)
2. Asathyam (avoidance of lie)
3. Stheyam (avoidance of robing and cheating)
4. Maidhunam (No excessive sexual activities)
5. Parigraham (No over possession of wealth and accumulation)
Please click below link to listen full story. I suggest every listener take a print out of these and place it on the wall to follow and get reminded.