Welcome to Venky's Blog.

Dear Guest,


My Humble Pranaams to you.

Please feel free to post your comments through comments link.

Have a Good day and God bless you.

R V Venkiteswaran (Venky)

============================================





Saturday, September 23, 2017

VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 - SLOKA 559-562 -SEP-22-2017

Om Namasivaya Nama:

Upasamhara continues...

Sloka 559:

A true realized person's mind set is such that; let the mortal body fall down anywhere, whenever its prarabdha gets over. "I" i have nothing to do with this. "I" am everliving.

Sloka 560:

I still exists! although its helping limbs/parts of the body deminishes. I am Brahman i don't die.

Sloka 561:

I am nothing but full of consciousness! I am in and out, everywhere.

Sloka 562:

Immortal is this Athman!

Sivoham

Please download ful discourse from the link;

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B93s--ZLiheXaWdGbkcwTEtVb3c


No comments:

Post a Comment