Welcome to Venky's Blog.

Dear Guest,


My Humble Pranaams to you.

Please feel free to post your comments through comments link.

Have a Good day and God bless you.

R V Venkiteswaran (Venky)

============================================





Saturday, June 17, 2017

VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 - SLOKA 511-513 - JUN-16-2017

Om Namasivaya Nama:

Bhodhopa Labdhi continues....

Sloka 511:

The coulds can never touch with sky, like wise even if innumerable changes happened to Prakruthi will not effect me. I am the Brahman absolute...

Sloka 512:

From unmanifest to gross, everythig called Viswam and this universe (Viswam) is only a projection rising out of imagination! Brahman the Reality of substratum to all.

Sloka 513:

I am the substratum (Aadhar) for everything, the self illuminator and omnipresent. I am the absolute Brahman! Nothing extisting without me.

Please download full discourse from this link.

Sivoham

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B93s--ZLiheXSVRTdUZzY3Q0QTQ

No comments:

Post a Comment