Welcome to Venky's Blog.

Dear Guest,


My Humble Pranaams to you.

Please feel free to post your comments through comments link.

Have a Good day and God bless you.

R V Venkiteswaran (Venky)

============================================





Saturday, June 3, 2017

VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 - SLOKA 505-508 - JUN-02-2017

Om Namasivaya Nama:

Bhodhopa-Labdhi continues...

Sloka 505:

The properties of objects observed cannot affect the observer! Nothing affect me. I am unaffected by the changes in this nature. it is only superimposition made by people.

Sloka 506:

Sun witness everything but nothing affects the Sun. I am unchangeable Self.

Sloka 507:

I am Self and lumineous and transcendent. I am the Nothingness!

Sloka 508:

When the reflecting medium disturbed, the reflection gets disturbed not the other way around. The Self ((Bhimbam) is constant whereas the Body (Prathi-bhimbam) is moveable.

Sivoham

Please download full discourse from below link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B93s--ZLiheXdWd0am9QN0lic1k



No comments:

Post a Comment