Welcome to Venky's Blog.

Dear Guest,


My Humble Pranaams to you.

Please feel free to post your comments through comments link.

Have a Good day and God bless you.

R V Venkiteswaran (Venky)

============================================





Saturday, May 13, 2017

VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 - SLOKA 493-497 - MAY-12-2017

Om Namasivaya Nama:

Bodhopa-Labdhi continues...

Sloka 493:

The Seer declaring that he/she is non-dual Brahman itself. Therefore, un-paralled and origin less reality etc.

Sloka 494:

Again one step more, he/she says i am Narayan, Rudran and even Maheswaran. I am everything and I am unbroker absolute Knowledge.

Sloka 495:

I alone resides as Knowleedge among all beings and also the supporter internally and externally. I have no duality nature anymore.

Sloka 496:

In me the ocean of unbroken bliss Bliss resides; endless waves of the universe are created, sustained and destroyed by the play of the storm of Maya. Wow....what a feeling. That truth am I.

Sloka 497:

Actually time is indivisible yet we people devided for some purpose likewise concepts of gross & subtle are wrongly imagined in me by people because of the manifestation of superimpositions. In reality nothing exists other than Me.

Sivoham

Please download full discourse from link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B93s--ZLiheXM2trN1hnZGtTX28





No comments:

Post a Comment