Welcome to Venky's Blog.

Dear Guest,


My Humble Pranaams to you.

Please feel free to post your comments through comments link.

Have a Good day and God bless you.

R V Venkiteswaran (Venky)

============================================





Monday, May 29, 2017

VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 - SLOKA 501-504 - MAY-26-2017

Om Namasivaya Nama:

Bhodhopa Labdhi continues...

Sloka 501:

The Updadhi (Body, Mind & Intellect) alone performs all deeds and enjoy the results. It is the conditioning which comes and goes I am remain immovable (Brahman).

Sloka 502:

I am (Brahman) always the same and without parts; immovable like Mount Meru (Under this Mount the entire Solar system works according to our mythological belief). Ever existence is my nature. I am consciousness!

Sloka 503:

I have no body, mind and intellects therefore i am nothingness!

Sloka 504:

Nothing can touch me irrespective of the situation!

Sivoham

Please download full discourse from below link:


https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B93s--ZLiheXTnYyM1ZldDdnSU0


No comments:

Post a Comment