Welcome to Venky's Blog.

Dear Guest,


My Humble Pranaams to you.

Please feel free to post your comments through comments link.

Have a Good day and God bless you.

R V Venkiteswaran (Venky)

============================================





Sunday, May 7, 2017

VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 - SLOKA 485-492 - MAY-05-2017

Om Namasivaya Nama:

Bhodhopa-ladhi (Practice of Knowledge) continues..

Sloka 485:

As a result of uninterrupted meditation I exists as Brahman, due to which I neither hear nor i see anything.

Sloka 486:

The student is highly grateful to his teacher who is the embodiment of Brahman itself. He salute him from whole heart for making him realize and experience blissful Brahman.

Sloka 487:

Compassionate glance of my Guru taken me to the indescribable Bliss of infinite splendor, the Atman.

Sloka 488:

Because of your grace (Guru's) i am free from transmigration! My humble Pranaams to you.

Sloka 489:

Today i have realized myself as : Unattached, Disembodied, Free from the subtle body, Undecaying, Serene, Infinite and endless...

Sloka 490:

I have also realized that i am : not the doer, not the experiencer, without modification, without activity, I am embodiment of pure knowledge, absolute and eternal auspiciousness.

Sloka 491:

I am other than all explainable. I am infinite and absolute...

Sloka 492:

I am neither this not that but the supreme illuminator of both: I am pure. I have neither an exterior nor interior. I am infinite and and non dual Brahman.

Sivoham

Please download full discourse form this link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B93s--ZLiheXS1lOdDVyR2VKclk





 

No comments:

Post a Comment