Welcome to Venky's Blog.

Dear Guest,


My Humble Pranaams to you.

Please feel free to post your comments through comments link.

Have a Good day and God bless you.

R V Venkiteswaran (Venky)

============================================





Monday, May 29, 2017

VIVEKACHUDAMANI TAMIL DISCOURSE : CHAPTER 1 - SLOKA 498-500 - MAY-19-2017

Om Namasivaya nama:

Bhodhopa Labdhi continues...


Sloka 498:

The superimposition can never contaminate the substratum. Since I am (The Brahman) immaculate, the Casual, Subtle and Gross bodies are but superimposition upon me. Therefore how can their Karma will effect me?

Sloka 499:

Since I am (Brahman) beyond everything, nothing effects me even an iota. I am without a second!

Sloka 500;

I am not the body nor am I the body, Infact the body is in ME. I have no relationship with body, states or attributes.

Sivoham

Please download full discourse from below link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B93s--ZLiheXTHJKQ0VTRjRWLUE

No comments:

Post a Comment